Who We Are
PK Safety is a leading provider of integrated industrial safety services and strategies dedicated to keeping your workers and your facility safe. While most safety companies claim to offer the highest level of customer satisfaction, PK Safety delivers on that promise.
We not only deliver complete, cost-effective safety service solutions without compromise, but we empower our employees to provide for our customer’s needs by highly specialized training and a commitment to professionalism.
Empowering our employees means they enjoy the work they do, are proud of their accomplishments and work hard to meet every client’s need. Whether we are providing professional safety attendants, high angle and confined space rescue, stand-by rescue services at an industrial site or training specialized techniques – safety is always our #1 priority.
PK Safety Technicians utilize in-house developed technology, wilma™ and intelliSAFETY™, to enhance confined space safety and digitize data collection.
The wilma™ confined space management solution, powered by weavix™, is designed to supplement the attendant and enhance the safety of the confined space by providing live video, continuous gas monitoring, a digital entry log and WiFi into the space for communication.
intelliSAFETY™ is a cloud-based digital data management software designed to revolutionize data management through mobile technology. With intelliSAFETY™, our technicians utilize digital forms to execute safety observations, incident investigations, equipment inspections and a litany of other tasks. inSafe™ provides complete transparency and gives clients real-time access to data through customizable KPIs and dashboards.
How PK Safety Is Different
- Call list, referrals, pre-project training (24 – 36hrs), 24hr hiring process (drug test, background)
- Attendant equipment (single gas monitor, PPE, fall protection, fire extinguisher & all other tools required to perform duties) included in billing rate
- Working lead up to 10 attendants
- Nonworking foreman after 10 attendants (job-specific)
- Rescue crew manages at 20 attendants (fully equipped EMT, rescue truck & equipment included in billing rate)
- Digital confined space management system
- Investigation & management
- Vehicle inspection
- Mobile equipment inspections
- JHA / JSA
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fall Protection / Ladders
- Safety Compliance Audits
- Observational Feedback
- Self-managed digital database of previously used crews
- Attendants are graded out 1-5 after every job
- 130+ loyal resources
Previous & Current Locations
PK Safety has proudly provided safety services across the United States and offshore facilities.